5. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask– Okay, so this picture doesn’t do this product much justice but it does show that I’ve used the heck out of it. I absolutely love everything about this lip conditioner minus the packaging. It’s thicker than the average lip conditioner so it moisturizes and smooths my lips even better. & best of all it’s smells delicious— so if a little gets in your mouth that’s okay too. lol
6. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm– This is a product that my mom has been using for years and I decided to give it a go. Obviously I murdered the product since I cut it in half to get out every last drop lol. (comment below if you do this too). I use before primer as a beauty pick-me-up to help erase signs of stress or fatigue.
7. Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (warm saffron)– Another product I plan to repurchase. It sets my makeup like a dream and totally reinforces the wearability of the rest of my makeup. I think I’ll definitely repurchase this just because it ensures that whatever foundation I’m wearing stay transfer resistant (there is nothing more annoying than getting your makeup all over your white outfit).
8. M.A.C. Lip Conditioner– I am always on the hunt for good lip conditioners because I hate the feeling of having chapped lips. I fell in love with this product because of how it locked in the moisture on my lips whenever I used it. I use it at bed time and in the morning my lips always feel buttery soft.
9. Maybelline Falsies Mascara–I heard great reviews about this mascara but unfortunately I was quite disappointed by it. The only thing I liked about this product was how well it separated my lashes but it certainly did not give off the illusion that I had on falsies lol.
10. Smashbox Photo-finish Luminizing Foundation Primer– I LOVE THIS PRIMER (another product I cut in half lol). Now oily skin plus luminizing primer may not go hand in hand, but I don’t use this with my actual foundation. Instead I use this on days where I want really light coverage makeup and I’m using powders only. The primer is velvety and fills my lines and pores while giving just the right amount of luminosity. Days when I use this primer my overall complexion has a natural, radiant glow, and who doesn’t love to have that glow from within look.
11. Rimmel Stay Matte Primer– I’m still not quite sure if I like this product and I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing it again to find out either. Although it is very lightweight and minimizes my pores, it certainly does not control my shine and that’s the only reason I bought this primer—to control oil. Initially my makeup looks amazing but within an hour or two my face looks greasy—NEXT!!!
12. Juicy Couture ‘Viva La Juicy’ Perfume– This perfume has been on it’s ‘last days’ for a while now – am I the only one who all of a sudden prolongs the time with a loved product once you realize it’s almost finished lol. Not only is the bold packaging gorgeous, but the perfume itself is so YUMMY. It’s so difficult to say goodbye, but I must get through the other 9 perfumes on my vanity before even considering to repurchase this again.
13. Cartier ‘Must de Cartier’ Perfume– I misted myself one last time with this perfume last weekend and as usual it left me with an amazing smell that lasted throughout the entire day. It’s the total opposite scent from Viva La Juicy but my love runs deep for this glamorous, musky, oriental Cartier fragrance. Unfortunately, I have to force myself not to repurchase this…as I said before everything must go before buying a new one. #TheStruggle LOL
Whoah…that was a lot of product empties. What products have you used up since 2015 started and which empties will you be repurchasing this month? Let me know in the comments below of tweet me @stylishleeds.
Nuff Love. XO Natasha.