Hello & Happy New Year ♥
Every year I make my new year resolutions and by month 3 into the new year (sometimes even earlier) I drop them one by one. This year I’m doing something a little different. I’m creating more attainable, small scale commitments and not large scale goals that I never complete or follow through with.
The goal is to complete one item on the list every day but in no particular order. If you plan on joining me on this little ‘new year, new me’ detox, you can tackle each of these tasks in which ever way suits you and your schedule best. Now, I’m not making it a point of duty to finish every one of these items on the list at once or to start over just because I missed one. Thats one of the reasons I never stick to my resolutions, I fail at one thing and immediately self doubt sets in and I feel like I’ve completely fallen off track. With this 31 day challenge, even if I complete some of these tasks it would mean I still made major strides towards myself, my goals, and my career.
31 Day Challenge, 1 Task Per Day
- Wake up earlier
- Don’t open Instagram today
- Prepare for the morning the night before
- Keep and use an agenda or planner
- Abandon toxic relationships and unfollow negative people or pages on social media
- Have a bubble bath
- Start reading a new book
- Declutter digital life [Delete apps on your phone you haven’t used in the last month]
- Watch a new series or comedy
- Update resume and media kits [bloggers]
- Figure out your monthly budget
- Cook a healthy meal
- Smile with everyone you come across today
- Find somewhere quiet to meditate for 15 mins
- No complaints day
- No social media until lunch
- Send a few ‘touch base’ emails to at least 5 friends, past clients, coworkers etc.
- Declutter your space [clean your closet]
- Don’t buy anything for 24 hours
- Go for a walk OUTSIDE
- Plan a GNO and don’t talk anything negatively about any other woman. Positive vibes only!
- Evaluate your last 5 purchases. Were they worth it?
- Visit your favorite spot in the city you live
- Write down things you are thankful for
- Go on a drive alone & listen to your fave playlist
- Take yourself out to lunch/dinner
- Do yoga or stretch for 15 mins
- Take a nap
- Plan a future trip
- Unsubscribe from 3-5 newsletters
- Identify 3-6 main priorities and write them down in order of importance. Read it at the end of the year
& there you have it…31 (I mean 32) actions I plan to complete over the month of January. Please let me know if you plan on completing any of these tasks this month and also share what your top 3 new years resolutions are. Talk Soon. Nuff Love, Natasha ♥
Cheers to 2018!
♦ Zara Blazer Dress ♥ Forever 21 Layered Necklace ♦ Zara Heels ♦